The Manipal Education and Medical Group, the parent company of Manipal Global Education Services, has interests in several other allied domains. These include:
- MANIPAL GLOBAL EDUCATION SERVICES (MaGE):Manipal Global Education Services aims at providing solutions for increasing enrolment, ensuring student retention and enhancing quality of output through new generation technologies. MaGE uses best practices acquired from building and running successful educational institutions across the globe, which ensure holistic and future-ready services and programs.
- MANIPAL HEALTH ENTERPRISES (MHE): Manipal Hospitals is the brand of the network of hospitals under MHE. The focus at Manipal Hospitals is to provide affordable care under a multispecialty health delivery framework and further extend it to homecare.
- MANIPAL CIGNA HEALTH INSURANCE: ManipalCigna Health Insurance offers comprehensive customised health insurance solutions that help you safeguard your health while securing your finances. With a strong multi-distribution network of over 20,000 agents, 250+ major brokers and presence in over 7,000 point of sales locations across the country, ManipalCigna also has tie-ups with 9 leading banks, over 30 NBFCs, MFIs and Corporate Agents for distributing health policies and a network of over 6500 trusted hospitals across cities including tier I, tier II and tier III towns in India.
- STEMPEUTICS RESEARCH (SR): Stempeutics Research is an innovative and multi-institutional collaboration bringing together researchers from MAHE, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore and Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. SR seeks to bring in off-the-shelf stem cell products that would cure diseases such as osteoarthritis, diabetes, liver cirrhosis, skin damage etc., through cell regeneration.
- MANIPAL FOUNDATION (The Foundation):Manipal Foundation is the social and the philanthropic arm of MEMG. The Foundation's objective is to empower people and it focuses its initiatives in the five areas of Education, Healthcare, Livelihood and Vocational Skills, Women Empowerment and Environment and Civic Initiatives.